http://www.makepovertyhistory.org The EPIC Journey: God is Here | EPIC | 1.february.2006

Thursday, February 02, 2006

God is Here | EPIC | 1.february.2006

to partake in the eucharist is to be mindful of the sanctity of everyday actions
GOD IS HERE. CONNECT.
when i am mindful, i will bless my food, my company, and myself.
GOD IS HERE. CONNECT.
i will take a moment to breathe with the spirit of the universe, offering intention, an invitation, to remember the divine within myself.
GOD IS HERE. CONNECT.
when i am mindful of what i put into my body, the food and drink reflect the love i choose to put into this vessel that holds god within me.
GOD IS HERE. CONNECT.
as we share the eucharist, we acknowledge the presence of god at our table.
GOD IS EVERYWHERE. WE ARE CONNECTED.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home