http://www.makepovertyhistory.org The EPIC Journey: Prayers from the Prayer Path

Monday, March 28, 2005

Prayers from the Prayer Path

thank you, God, for the gifts of this week, the signals pointing toward a future. your wonders are truly amazing - and what traveling companions you have given me!

thank you, Lord, for your forgiveness, your love, and for our future.

we praise thy name! we raise our prayers to thee for the [individuals] that lost their lives on the red lake reservation. we lift our prayers for their families, friends, teachers, and their tribal leaders.

thank you God for letting me be calm and teaching me the right ways to walk.

in choosing ephemeral "presence" actions - have i missed the chance to do things or produce what might be more lasting - willit be remembered when i am gone? when those i was present with are gone?

o God, how many people have helped me, cared for me, adn some have let me help them in small ways. i want so much for healing in our world.

God heal us. we are broken. show us to love, hope. God save us. Amen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home